Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Jesus because of YOU, I'M FREE

I have not posted in a long time! Life has taken a crazy turn and I feel closer to God than ever before. I would say this song sums up how I feel...




I wish I could just blab out everything that Jesus is speaking into my life but I can't... YET ;)... soon though... VERY SOON.... BAHAHAHA GOD IS SO GOOD!


SO I decided this past weekend that this blog is going to go in a different direction. I was talking to my friend Nate and he was telling me how how he loved finding new music up here and I got really excited about posting. Unfortunately I wasn't using my computer for a week so I had to wait until TODAY :).... In closing... this blog is going to be dedicated to music, primarily worship/christian. I feel a lot of things through music and God definitely speaks through it as well. So I am excited to share more with you all!


That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment