Thursday, August 19, 2010

God's Movin'... I'm Learnin'...

I'm not even going to lie. Today was difficult. I haven't had a day off from work in 3 weeks. I wouldn't say it's a bad thing, but being manager pays me NO OVERTIME. There is a price to pay when you first get promoted. I am willing but was not expecting all of this. Needless to say I am EXHAUSTED... The past few days will be described in probably the most confusing context ever because that is how I roll... I purchased an iPad as you probably saw from the entry below. It is by far the most useful apple device I have. It's extremely compact and easy to use. It's helping me be more organized. Also... "Mobile Me" is a great tool if you are a Mac/iPhone/iPad user. Mainly because it keeps everything in sync by you just updating one device. Last night I worked until 8pm. Work started out great until my brand new blackberry was stolen. I wouldn't say it was that big of a deal. It's just upsetting knowing that I have to pay for it now. So besides being out $600 I learned from the situation. I was extremely frustrated when I figured out that it was stolen. Mainly because I know exactly who did it. I helped the two people with so much and they took something from me. I think it is a prime example of my relationship with God recently. He has given me a lot. Yet I still don't acknowledge him all the time. I still sin constantly and from some periods of time live deep within that sin... So the outcome is that the stolen phone made me realize how I don't love God enough... if that makes sense... I got to hangout with Brad TODAY! (yay! out of order stories!). Him and I grabbed lunch and I saw some of his new cars/new dealership. He's doing extremely well for himself. God has blessed him and Brad gives him all the glory. MUSIC TIME: I was told about this artist by two people: Jenna and my new friend Bonnie so all the "street cred" goes to them... Enjoy it! It's a great song!

 

2 comments: