Friday, August 13, 2010

"This is because i can spell confusion with a 'K' and I can like it."

As you can see I saw "Something Corporate" recently... recently being about 4 hours ago. It was amazing! Hands down the best concert I have ever been to. I am posting a few of my favorite pictures from the concert now but video will follow later... I went in with my sister and we got to meet up with her friend Amy (I guess you can say my friend now too?). Funny story... last concert I went to that was this good was with both Amy and my Sister... weird. I guess we all just love awesome music! I am probably obsessed with SoCo more now then I was before... deal with it.

               


As for the weekend... I am working a whole bunch. Which is a good thing! For those of you who don't know this Saturday is Tax Free Day! Go out and buy ridiculously expensive things that the government won't make money on... Oh... I am playing drums at church on Sunday... that's fun too... I like drums... the end.







No comments:

Post a Comment